Machine Room Less (MRL) Elevators
- Oris is counted amongst the most reckoned names engaged in designing and developing Machine Roomless Elevators.
- Though traction lifts were originally limited to high-rises, the innovative MRL design has allowed engineers to adapt elevatos for low-rise buildings and homes.
- The advantage of MRL is much appreciated by civil engineers, architects and users.
- These elevators save 25 percent electricity and 10 percent of construction area.
- MRL have broken through the prerequisite for machine rooms, providing limitless possibilities of creation for the limited space of modern construction.
- Features: Longer functional life. Requires low maintenance.